PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR DOG MOM
Do you need some guidance in finding the perfect gift for your dog mom pals? Never fear. Our comprehensive guide features something for all the dog moms in your life.
Christmas is the perfect time to do things that you’ve been putting off because you can’t carve out time for them. Your dog mom friend may be overworked, stressed or generally craving something different to get out of their mundane routines.
Top Gifts for Dog Moms
Check out this list of personalized gifts for dog moms:
No dog mom can resist their fur baby's face engraved on a blanket. If the dog mom lives in a colder area, a personalized blanket is a perfect gift. These blankets are comfortable to wear and offer a cozy place to rest. You can get their puppy’s name, picture, or a special message on the back of the blanket.
It's perfect to use the personalized blanket while sleeping on the bed or lounging on the couch with the puppy! The personalized blankets can be a thoughtful gift to dog moms during Christmas. If your dog mom BFF values their comfort and home's aesthetic, this is the gift for them!
People are always looking for a new tumbler as they get bored with the old one easily. Christmas is the time to surprise your dog mom friend with a new one. Your dog mom friend will remember you as long as she has that tumbler.
A personalized tumbler is a thoughtful and practical gift for dog moms. It will keep them smiling even at the most boring part of the day. It is a perfect way to show your dog mom friend how much you value their pet! They can enjoy a glass of wine in the evening cuddled up with their puppy. Your dog mom friend will smile every time they drink something in the tumbler!
Is the dog mom in your life a tea or coffee drinker? Well, a paw-inspired mug is an irresistible gift for those puppy lovers. You can give a personalized mug with any kind of inspirational message or any line that connects you. Or you can always have a personalized mug with your dog mom's puppy photograph.
It’s a great option for anyone who has a coffee obsession, loves to swing by the cafe, and can’t stop thinking about their puppy back at home. A personalized mug is not only great for hot beverages, but it can also be used for holding stationery, sweets, and dog treats. This makes a great gift for dog moms, clearly.
Everyone wants a new outfit. Simple yet effective, a personalized shirt really says it all. Give a personalized shirt to your dog mom friend and see how happy they will be.
Puppy lovers enjoy showing off their love for pets, and like wearing stylish shirts. So, why not combine these two great loves? A personalized shirt is seriously adorable.
Personalized shirts are an ideal and unique gift for occasions like Christmas or any other occasion. A personalized shirt is a beautiful addition to any wardrobe that shows off the love of the puppy. We are sure your dog mom friend will be amazed!
What other gifts could you get for dog mom on Christmas?
Here are a few gift ideas for dog moms on Christmas. You will definitely find something here that your dog mom will really love.
- Personalized pet portrait
- Personalized magnet
- Personalized canvas
- Personalized keychain
- Personalized earrings
- Personalized mobile phone case
- Personalized doormat
If the dog mom has recently got a puppy, You can help new dog moms to stock up on all the right puppy supplies including food and water bowls, collar, leash, dog toys, dog bedding, and grooming equipment. You can choose from the following gift ideas:
- Puppy harness
- Pet bowl
- Puppy blanket
- Dog bed
- Puppy treats
- Chew toys
- Plush toys
- Dog puzzle
These useful gifts will help your dog mom to take excellent care of their puppy.
Surprise Basket-Personalized Christmas gift
You can surprise dog moms with a Christmas gift box. Take a medium-size basket and put every small or big thing into it that person likes. It can be hair accessories, jewellery, chocolates, scarves, mug, wine, keychains, or anything. Cover it with a beautiful gift cloth or paper. You can also cover it with a transparent sheet and wrap it with a bow on the top.
Your dog mom friend will be amazed to see all her favorite things in one place or basket. And you will be pleased to see those happy faces. Gift this personalized gift basket this Christmas and be their dear ones while others will buy the stuff from the shop. Here are some thoughtful gift items for a personalized dog gift basket:
- Choose a variety of their puppy's favorite yummy treats.
- You can add different toys like rope toys, plush toys, chew toys, and squeaker balls.
- You can add grooming items and grooming tools like brush, comb, shampoo, ear cleaning solution, or eyewash.
- Dog vests, bows, or bandanas.
- Dog mom T-shirt
- Personalized mug
Few tips on personalized Christmas gifts for dog moms
Here are some additional tips to keep in mind when preparing a Christmas gift for dog mom:
- Think ahead: You should plan and think ahead if you want the personalized Christmas gift to reach on time. Getting a personalized gift means a few extra days for the manufacturer to give the final touches.
- Price range: It is essential to plan a budget for the personalized gift you are planning to buy for your dog mom friend. It can cut down a lot of available possibilities. Determine your budget and begin exploring the options that are exciting for dog moms as well as meet your budget.
- Perfect packing to make it secure: When it comes to packing, you can decorate the gift packing to make it look stylish and beautiful. You can use glitter, ribbons, flowers, and other stuff to make it look cool. Add in padding around more fragile items such as treat jars.
- Keep trends in mind: Each year has its own set of trends. So, you must ensure to keep those trends in mind when brainstorming Christmas gifts options for dog moms.
How to pack a Christmas gift for a dog mom friend
Your Christmas gift wrap sets the tone for your holiday. It's the first impression your gifts make. Your perfectly wrapped gifts can add to the excitement and anticipation of the holiday. If you go above and beyond, your gifts can even become a part of your dog mom's Christmas decor.
There are plenty of unique ways to wrap Christmas gifts beautifully.
- Lace: Make personalized gifts feel extra-special by layering jewel-toned paper with lace, then adding a coordinating satin ribbon.
- Faux flower: Create something stunning for your dog mom buddy with a brightly-colored gift box topped with a lush faux flower.
- Tassel: For sophisticated gift packaging on Christmas, use white paper and top with a swingy leather tassel secured with yarn.
- Greenery: It doesn't get much more classic than sprigs of Evergreen tucked into red and white baker's twine for dog moms on Christmas.
- Pom poms: Add a quirky touch to any dog mom gift box with pom-poms. Opt for red and green to add a seasonal spin for Christmas. Mix together two vibrant colors for more pow.
- Rhinestones: You can make pretty patterns out of gemstones. Use a little craft glue to stick them with the gift wrapper. For Christmas gifts, you could even arrange them to look like ornaments.
- Use markers or crayons: If you have a box of markers or crayons on hand, the possibilities for personalization are simply endless.
- Fresh flowers: For a last-minute, but truly special touch, clip some fresh flowers for your dog mom friend. Tuck them into a web of ribbon or twine.
It's amazing what a few humble craft supplies can do for your gift wrap. Not only will these easy Christmas gift wrapping ideas made your personalized gifts more festive, but they’ll also show off your love and creativity.
Make Christmas extra special for you and your dog mom pal. You can go through these personalized gift options above. Pick the gift idea according to your choice and the budget and of course according to your relationship with that dog mom. Also, you can make some cool gift wrappers at home with your unique style and print that defines you. Just try these ideas and you will be amazed.
Do you have an idea for a personalized gift to celebrate Christmas? Share it with us. We would be happy to hear from you!