If you're lucky, you've got a dog mom's best friend that's someone who makes you laugh even in the most trying times, always answers the phone no matter how late it is, and is the first to pop the champagne whenever there's something to celebrate.
Christmas is coming, and you know what that means! It’s gift giving season! Gifting for dog moms is a hard task, and one that requires a bit of thought on the gifter’s part. Buying for your dog mom bestie, particularly, is something of a mission.
Maintaining a beautiful relationship with dog mom in your life deserves all the love and attention it deserves! If you want to surprise your dog mom bestie during Christmas, a thoughtful gift is all that you need.
Although finding a perfect gift for the dog moms may be a daunting task, it is the best convey your regards to those wonderful souls whom you call friends indeed. There are many options available for you. You’ve gifted your best friends so many things in all these years at so many occasions that it becomes difficult to choose something new for them. If you are searching for Christmas and not sure what to get them, don't worry! We've got you covered.
The idea of a personalized blanket is something that will not strike most people. It is a thoughtful and practical gift for dog moms.
Personalized blanket with pictures:
For the dog mom who's constantly working or just needs a chance to unwind, a personalized blanket can make all the difference! Personalized blankets make a timeless interior accessory or home furnishing. They generally stay in fashion forever.
If the dog mom lives in a colder area, a personalized blanket is a perfect gift. These blankets are comfortable to wear and offer a cozy place to rest. It's perfect to use the personalized blanket while sleeping on the bed or lounging on the couch with the puppy!
Apart from keeping them warm, they can also be used as a throw rug or a wall hanging. Plus, a personalized blanket can make a room look more stylish.
Personalization allows multiple pictures to be printed side by side on the blanket. It features the pictures of your dog mom best friend and her puppy that will definitely strengthen the bond you share with your friend. Don’t forget to mention the names beneath the caricatures. It’s important.
Giving a personalized gift to dog mom bestie can also be a good way to show them that you’re the kind of person who pays attention to the their needs. Your dog mom bestie is going to love this personalized blanket. This is a pampering gift for your dog mom best friend. It will stay closer to their heart forever!
Personalized gifts have especially been seen as an expression of love throughout the years. They will also appreciate the fact that you took the time to find something personalized and special just for them. A personalized blanket is a keepsake that a dog mom will cherish forever.
What other gifts could you get for dog mom on Christmas?
Here are a few gift ideas for dog moms on Christmas. You will definitely find something here that your dog mom will really love.
- Personalized shirt
- Personalized pet portrait
- Personalized mug
- Personalized magnet
- Personalized tumbler
- Personalized canvas
- Personalized bracelet
- Personalized keychain
- Personalized necklace
- Personalized earrings
- Personalized mobile phone case
- Personalized doormat
If the dog mom has recently got a pup, You can help new dog moms to stock up on all the right puppy supplies including food and water bowls, collar, leash, dog toys, dog bedding, and grooming equipment. You can choose from the following gift ideas:
- Puppy harness
- Dog leash and collar
- Pet bowl
- Puppy blanket
- Dog bed
- Puppy treats
- Squeaky toys
- Chew toys
- Plush toys
- Dog puzzle
These useful gifts will help your dog mom bestie to take excellent care of their puppy.
How to make this Christmas more fun and memorable?
Christmas is already the most wonderful time of the year but you can make it even more magical by adding a little something extra to surprise and delight your dog mom BFF. Check out these ideas to make this Christmas even more fun for the people you love.
- Tackle something on your dog mom's to-do list: No matter how swamped we get during the holidays, we all know someone who's feeling a little more frazzled. So lighten the load for your dog mom BFF by offering to help her in her tough tasks. You'll do good and feel good.
- Get a party started: Sure, everyone's schedules get a little hairy at this time of year. Look for a little pocket of time to get together with the dog mom in your life. Get creative with your party idea, sweeten an afternoon with a desserts-only spread, or host a cookie decorating or gift-wrapping extravaganza.
- Kick the everyday up a notch:/Work a little magic into your daily routine. Stock up on marshmallows, candy canes, and whipped cream, and have a cool hot-cocoa bar to treat your dog mom. A countdown calendar stuffed with tiny treats or notes about fun activities they can do each day adds anticipation to the Christmas.
- Plan a surprise event: Experiences make magical memories, so add a few in this year beyond the requisite visit to Santa. Organize an ice skating get-together, or take your dog mom on a tour of your town's holiday decorations.
- Perform random acts of holiday kindness: Look for ways to spread joy throughout your community. It can be baking cookies for an elderly neighbor or send something sweet and unexpected in the mail to your dog mom friends or family members who live far away.
How to pack a personalized blanket for Christmas
Presentation counts for a lot and personalized blankets can be tricky to wrap. Part of the joy of receiving a personalized gift lies in expectations and unpacking. Well-wrapped personalized gifts can satisfy the dog mom. It shows the blanket of your loved ones and the respect they deserve.
Your Christmas gift wrap sets the tone for your holiday. It's the first impression your gifts make. Your perfectly wrapped gifts can add to the excitement and anticipation of the holiday.
You have chosen a personalized blanket for your dog mom. Now it’s time to give it. So below, we have highlighted how to gift wrap a blanket. Get creative this time. There are plenty of unique ways to wrap Christmas blanket beautifully.
- You can unfold the personalized blanket and place gifts on it. Fold the blanket carefully over the gift. Wrap the ribbon in the blanket from top to bottom and laterally on the other side, then tie the ribbon and make it onto an attractive wrapping paper that someone can keep after unwrapping it.
- Select a large storage box and place the personalized blanket gift in it. Now the recipient can also recycle the box and use it for storage.
- Make your own wrapping paper. You can use plain paper, wrapping paper, or cardboard. Decorate your paper with hand-drawn photos, templates, or computer-printed photos. You can use the image or write your wishes anywhere on the paper.
- Personalized blanket has its own little protective bag. So, you can just wrap it like any other gift.
- Add a quirky touch to any dog mom blanket gift box with pom-poms. Opt for red and green to add a seasonal spin for Christmas. Mix together two vibrant colors for more pow.
- For a last-minute, but truly special touch, clip some fresh flowers for your dog mom friend. Tuck them into a web of ribbon or twine.
If you have a box of markers or crayons on hand, the possibilities for personalization are simply endless. It’s definitely a time-consuming activity and brings a genuine smile to the face of the dog mom holding this personalized blanket.
Blankets are great gifts because everyone loves them. They are simple yet thoughtful gifts. This personalized blanket is a sweet reminder of just how loyal and important your relationship really is. Consider the personality of the dog mom you are going to treat, and then choose the right style, color, and material. No dog mom can resist their puppy's face engraved on a personalized blanket.
Dog moms totally deserve something special this year.