When the Christmas bells start ringing and the temperatures start dropping, it’s time to pull out a blanket for Christmas. Who doesn’t love curling up on the couch beneath a super soft blanket and a hot cup of coffee in their favorite personalized mug?
I am sure everyone does! It's without a doubt one of my favorite winter pastimes!
We love a simple gift that is easy to put together but something that they’ll love to receive. Nothing says Merry Christmas quite like a warm snuggly personalized blanket.
This holiday season, give the gift of comfort and warmth to your new puppy owner friend with personalized blankets. You can create a Christmas blanket for new puppy owners with their puppy’s photos, a name or monogram, word art that includes their puppy’s name, or even a special Christmas blessing. Or customize a cozy fleece blanket to remember the puppy's first Christmas. Make your puppy owner friends and loved ones feel special with Christmas personalized blankets, created just for them.
Personalized blanket for new puppy owner
A beautiful personalized blanket is a great way to infuse a little luxury into a new puppy owner's day-to-day life. Personalized blankets add style to a room and provide the perfect wrap for a snooze.
Personalized blankets are versatile enough to work in many different areas of a new puppy owner's home. They can toss one over the arm of their sofa, on the edge of their bed, or drape one over the arm of their reading nook chair! There are so many places in the home that could use a little extra Christmas cheer with a personalized blanket.
You should plan and think ahead if you want the personalized Christmas gift to arrive on time. Getting a personalized gift means a few extra days for the manufacturer to give the final touches.
What makes a personalized blanket a great gift on Christmas?
Christmas personalized blankets are among the common holiday decorating accessories. They add pattern, color and warmth to any room.
- Personalized blankets are sweet, thoughtful, and a great gift for new puppy owners on Christmas. They will help the puppy owner remember the lovely occasion. It's an adorable gift that any puppy owner will cherish. You can get their puppy’s name embroidered on the back of the blanket.
- Personalized blankets are not only attractive to look at, but they also come in handy during the chilly months and on cold days. The new puppy owner can stay warm during Christmas on the couch without stealing the comforter from the bed. It may be used simply as a beautiful blanket for the bedroom. Your new puppy owner friend will need to keep themselves warm. Personalized blankets are perfect when curling up with their puppy next to the fireplace.
- Personalized blankets make a timeless interior accessory or home furnishing. They generally stay in fashion forever. Apart from keeping new puppy owners warm, personalized blankets can also be used as a throw rug or a wall hanging. Also, a personalized blanket can make a room look more stylish. If a new puppy owner values their home's aesthetic, this is a great gift for them!
- They are unique in every way. The idea of a personalized blanket is something that will not strike most people. It is a thoughtful and practical gift for new puppy owners.
- Despite the idea being unique, personalized blankets are readily available nowadays. Personalization allows multiple pictures to be printed side by side on the blanket. You can also print quotes and puppy names or other things based on your preferences.
- It’s easier to keep track of a personalized puppy blanket at the dog park. Other puppy parents and dog sitters will definitely like it.
A personalized blanket is a keepsake that a new puppy owner will cherish forever. They’ll always have this beautiful memory of a special time in their lives.
What to look for in a personalized blanket
If you’re going to buy a personalized blanket, we think it should be in a material and style that makes you smile. Here is what a personalized blanket should offer:
- Luxurious feel
A personalized blanket should be inviting for new puppy owners to use and luxurious to wrap up in. A personalized blanket is used right up against the puppy owner's skin, so it must feel soft and comfortable. Choose a personalized blanket that provides a lush experience to new puppy owners.
- An appealing look
Personalized blankets should make a visual impact while also being enjoyable to use. Personalized blankets pay attention to design details and how these blankets could fit in new puppy owner homes. We feel that it’s as important for them to be gorgeous pieces of home decor as it is for them to feel great to use!
It's really frustrating when your new puppy lover friend crawls under a blanket and finds it’s too short to cover his/her toes. A personalized blanket worth its price should be generously sized for all body shapes and lengths. If you’re buying a personalized blanket for a new puppy owner, you need one large enough to cover the mattress with a few extra inches to tuck in around the sides and bottom.
- Color choices
Look for personalized blankets that came in multiple colors to provide options for different room styles and palettes. With personalization, you can have as many choices as possible.
- Ease of washing
Many normal blankets are dry-clean only. Look for personalized blankets that are machine washable.
Choose the right fabric for personalized blanket
Here’s where it gets a bit trickier. There are quite a few common blanket fabrics. Each has benefits, so choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Wool: Wool is heavy, warm, and provides excellent insulation while allowing moisture to evaporate. It’s a great choice if you want a very heavy, warm blanket for your new puppy lover friend.
- Cashmere: Cashmere blankets are luxurious and soft. Although they are warm and silky, they are also very expensive.
- Synthetics: There are many synthetic fabrics used for blankets including acrylic, polyester, and microfiber. Synthetic blankets are warm, but often attract a good deal of static electricity.
- Fleece: Fleece is super soft, cozy, and extra warm. They are lightweight and perfect for any season. Fleece blankets are very popular because they are machine washable and affordable.
- Cotton: Cotton blankets hold up well to repeated washing. This makes them a good choice for those who suffer from allergies. Depending on the weave, cotton blankets can be lightweight enough for use as a summer blanket or heavy enough for winter warmth.
- Vellux: Vellux blankets contain a thin foam core surrounded by soft nylon plush with a velvety texture. These blankets are a good choice for those who suffer from allergies. They stand up to repeated washings even at high temperatures and are warm and soft.
How to gift wrap a personalized blanket as a gift?
You have selected a beautiful personalized blanket for your new puppy owner friend. Now it’s time to give it.
Wrap up a personalized blanket to make it look like a big Sunday. When it comes to packing, you can decorate the gift packing to make it look stylish and beautiful. You can use glitter, ribbons, flowers, and other stuff to make it look cool.
Part of the joy of receiving a personalized gift lies in expectations and unpacking. Well-wrapped personalized gifts can satisfy the new puppy owner. It shows the blanket of your loved ones and the respect they deserve.
Care and maintenance tip for personalized blanket:
Always follow the care label on your personalized blanket to take care of it. If the care instructions on a wool or cashmere blanket says dry-clean only, we don’t think it’s worth risking a trip through the washer and dryer. Cotton blankets can tolerate washes at higher heats than washable wools and synthetics. Hot washes may shorten the blanket fibers’ lifespan.
Final thoughts on personalized blankets
Make Christmas extra special for you and your new puppy owner pal. No puppy owner can resist their puppy's face engraved on a personalized blanket. If the new puppy owner lives in a colder area, a personalized blanket is an ideal gift for Christmas. These blankets are comfortable to wear and offer a cozy place to rest. You can get their puppy’s name, picture, or a special message on the back of the blanket.
If your new puppy owner BFF values their comfort and home's aesthetic, this is the gift for them! It's perfect to use the personalized blanket while sleeping on the bed or lounging on the couch with the puppy! These personalized blankets will keep their bodies warm and their spirits high on Christmas!
Do you have an idea for a personalized gift to celebrate Christmas? Share it with us. We would be happy to hear from you!
Have FUN giving this gift to your friends!